Front Desk Studio Staff – Part Time
RYE BROOK, WESTCHESTER
• Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
• Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects
• Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
• Provide support to the SoulCycle instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process
• Work as a cohesive team with all SoulCycle staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie
• Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk staff team
• Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
• Maintain the distinct SoulCycle aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
• Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
• Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
• Must have a positive, can-do attitude
• Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
• Must have superior organizational skills
• Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule – MUST HAVE WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND
• SOME EARLY MORNING/LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY – THIS IS NOT A SUMMER/SEASONAL POSITION
Please send your resume to SOULRYEBROOK@soul-cycle.com.
Shoe-Inn Rye Brooke is currently looking for full/part Time sales associates. Retail experience is preferred and weekends are a must.
Inquiries can contact the store at (914) 937-2929.
The Ultimate Touch Salon is looking for technicians with followings.
For more information contact Chris 914-358-9210.
Lester’s is looking for seasoned sales professionals and experienced Cashiers to join our team in our new 11,000 square foot Rye Ridge Plaza location opening late May/early June. If you have a flair for and strong interest in fashion, exciting opportunities await in our Kids,Juniors, Contemporary, Kid Shoes and Juniors/Women’s Shoes departments. We offer a competitive salary/benefits and opportunities for growth.
• Consistently provide outstanding service, listening to and responding accordingly to customer needs.
• Provide positive, honest and expert feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit.
• Keen awareness of current fashion trends as well as product and vendor knowledge.
• Build and cultivate relationships with customers through personal interaction and follow-up.
• Develop repeat business to grow personal sales.
• Perform daily department maintenance tasks including put aways, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning.
• Solid sense of style; passion and enthusiasm for upscale, hip and trendy clothing, footwear and accessories
• Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn/adapt to new procedures.
• Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
At Lester’s the job of a cashier involves register responsibility as well as administrative duties. Being the last representative of our store that the customer sees before leaving, the cashier must be friendly and energetic as well as swift to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Assist customers at checkout with sales, returns and other transactions
• Maintain an awareness of key fashion trends and product knowledge in order to assist customers with purchase decisions as necessary
• Maintain the cleanliness of the sales floor and cash wrap area
• Answer telephones and direct customers to the appropriate contact
• Restock the sales floor and complete other departmental duties, as necessary
The ideal Lester’s cashier possesses the following qualities: Professional * Motivated * Results oriented * Committed to providing outstanding customer service * Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers * High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment * Strong problem-solving skills * Strong computer proficiency and comfortable learning new computer applications *High level of ownership, accountability and initiative * Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
Please e-mail all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 914-908-5688